MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

sorry guys - but what a great mistake!!!

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Sorry guys - it was just one of those days but, mea cupla, a mis-informed post by me earlier today re ENSCO 109 and ENI and a spud date of not until August 2013 re Evans Shoal or Blackwood.

However, the VERY, VERY GOOD NEWS IS THAT, AS PER THE ENSCO APRIL STATUS REPORT, ENI have a formal rig contract in place:

"ENSCO 104 KFELS MOD V-B 400 Apache Mid 190s Australia plus cost adjustments. Next to ENI in Australia May. 13 to Jan. 14, mid 220s"

So ENI have contracted ENSCO 104 to drill Evans Shoal FROM MAY 2013(YES A SPUDDING DATE AS SOON AS NEXT MONTH!!!)- it IS evans shoal because the environmental plan has been approved!!

ENI have ENSCO 104 contracted for EIGHT MONTHS so that means not only will BLACKWOOD be drilled straight after ES - it also means that the door is well and truly left wide open for HERON NORTH well to be spudded this YEAR. How cool is this.

Absolutely wrapped to have made such a mistake - I can only trust you guys will forgive me! Expect the Blackwood update very soon noting next quarterly is due out next week - word is expect a big upgrade.

Don't forget the market will hear little of Evans Shoal so last chance to load up before news formally hits the street next week, imho.

Good Night.

ADL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.