OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

yep - I agree Jolly. But I have to say I really do believe Otto...

1. 3,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    yep - I agree Jolly. But I have to say I really do believe Otto will get there eventually. I had 50K invested and was 50% up in very quick time only to be back to breakeven with this recent saga. Its a good clean out for the stock though but that's little consolation for investors !!! . I'm going to invest elsewhere (plenty on the radar) and will hopefully (???!!) come back with even more to invest in Otto again when the timing is right - I just can't stand seeing my money going sideways which is what this is likely to do for a little while until all this supply can be chipped away at again and eventually gotten rid of. I've done this twice now over the past couple of years with Otto expecting a trend to sustain - up 50% on both occasions in quick time then back to breakeven ... annoying but it happens. BHP spoiling my party both times !!!! Otto needs to get what they can out of them, get rid of them for good, and get a more reliable less arrogant partner on board who wants to work towards a common goal. This stock has great upside potential but its been range bound for 5 years now - waste of time to just sit and live in hope IMO. That said, when this does break out, the move is going to be solid. Signing off for now. cheers. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $54.59K 4.549M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3374518 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 14666555 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.