QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi Leroy 23, something to think about:1. It seems the current...

1. 836 Posts.
    Hi Leroy 23, something to think about:

1. It seems the current focus of QMN has turned from White Range to Duck Creek - perhaps they are proving up the gold JORC in the hope of a possible gold spin off in the short term - why else would they use their limited funds to drill Duck Creek when value in White Range is staring them in the face?? Having said this, when QMN purchased White Range the gold price was around $1100 per ounce ... now the price is closer to $1900 so the delay has so far served QMN well.

2. It would note surprise me if an opportunistic bid was made on QMN - when you consider their JORC, mining licence and potential, this is a real risk ... I certainly would note be voting in favour of a takeover even at 20 cents.

3. Another possibility is another competitor building a position in QMN ... the trading activity in recent weeks has certainly wreaked of accumulation.

4. In relation to the countless posts of changing the board ... I see this as being a tad unrealistic unless Howard decides to leave of his own volition ... the man has a large shareholding so I truly believe that he is doing what it takes to lift shareholder value ... I guess time will tell.

Patience is certainly required here but either way you look at it, at these levels, QMN is a no brainer.

Good luck punters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.