APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Penny, If you have held for "Donks" then why do you mention a...

1. 128 Posts.
    Hi Penny,
    If you have held for "Donks" then why do you mention a high of 22. I know of some that have been in it when the high was over 40. These shares are still in the bottom drawer.
    As far as income lifting the SP is concerned it is not the only factor. With 730 mil. shares out there and not many prepared to sell then when the SP does take off, it will be from Cape Canaveral under Houston Contol.
    There will be a lot of "I should have " or I wish I had" bought in again.....too late . It will be that quick.
    I have lived through 5 Recessions and this is not much different. There is still a lot ( if not more than ever ) money sitting on the sidelines.
    When I spoke to the company and asked what (if any ) the global economic situation might have on it, the short answer was "none".
    There is very good news coming - Have a very Merry Xmas, it is only 3 weeks away.
    There has been a big seller (no one of importance) selling down. I think they have finished now and current sales are for needed cash with the odd "loser" thrown in.

This is written in accordance with the TOU of this forum

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.