APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

L19 and others.Having spent the past 8 years or so trading,...

1. 2,086 Posts.
    L19 and others.

Having spent the past 8 years or so trading, speculating and investing in stocks I have absolutely come to the view that people sell for various reasons at various times. The 'conspiracy theories' about manipulation are often just that.

How many times have I heard - 'what a strange time to sell' - only to see the SP continue to head South.

For my part, I have simply decided to put some $$$ in a share (PGL) that is currently on something that is almost unique in the current market - AN UPWARD TREND - but actually for a specific reason. I haven't abandoned APG just lightened up.

We just don't know what is APG's bottom at this point. We could well be in the same position (on the cusp) in 6 months for all we know.

I know holders of APG that have millions of shares who will routinely trade APG over a range to make a bit of trading profit. Honestly I think this activity does a great deal to suppress the SP as the top of the buy side is continually getting hit and there is no upward momentum possible. And then we have the holders that have just been relentlessly selling large amounts of shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.