NVX 8.76% 74.5¢ novonix limited

Sorry have to go, page-13

1. 1,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Maximus ..yes yes yes all you say is true ..absolutely true and I totally agree....However I'm talking about the price taking a terrible beating !! I've left with a minimum loss ..to PROBABLY RETURN LATER...
    The BOOK VALUE is 41c and I have seen shares fall well below book .
    Good profits could be two years away ...and unfortunately it seems the price will continue to adjust....after all NVX will not be the only producers of Synthetic Graphite.
    At present there is an enormous overhead supply of shares and a large number of very disappointed buyers . I believe rightly or wrongly that there may be a lot more selling ahead and much lower prices.....
    It's really quite simple ..if I'm out walking in the country lanes and I see or hear a vehicle coming I get as far off the road as I can until the vehicle passes me and once the DANGER has passed I start walking on firmer ground again.In investment if I feel that the SHORT TERM indicates much lower prices I will conserve my capital.
    IN ANY SHARE I WILL CUT MY POSITION AT THAT TIME WHEN I believe that I MAY LOSE MORE AND MORE MONEY..
    HOWEVER "NO FOR NOW DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN NO FOR ALWAYS."
    Or in nearly those famous words..."I MAY RETURN"...perhaps below book value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
0.060(8.76%)
Mkt cap ! $361.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 76.0¢ 72.5¢ $3.050M 4.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 18378 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 50993 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.