NVX 0.82% 61.5¢ novonix limited

SY8...as I said this is the latest book price from Yahoo...

1. 1,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    SY8...as I said this is the latest book price from Yahoo Financial...Sy8 all the assets have to be depreciated etc ..just have a look at their number if you don't agree email Yahoo Financial and the various platforms...that's where the numbers are from ..also cash flow and other details.
    Good luck ...if NVX meets its expectations on production targets etc over the next 18 months of course I'll have another look ...as I said ..no for now does not mean no for always ...remember shares are "only a vehicle for making money"...they don't know you ...and you must never fall in love with an inanimate object ..shares are always notoriously unfaithful...and reading some of these posts ..there are a lot of disappointed lovers out there who are boiling in emotion...sweating in hate towards anybody who says anything negative about NVX ..it's like a girl friend being insulted!!!!!!
    The shares don't know you..they don't care about you ..what's all this unfaithful business I'm getting ..have a look at yourselves ...grow up ..be objective ...get a grip...get away from self indoctrination ...BE OBJECTIVE NOT EMOTIONAL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.005(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $303.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 63.5¢ 61.0¢ $650.5K 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 66264 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 4039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.