WDS 1.28% $24.63 woodside energy group ltd

Sorry Meg but we can’t save you!, page-10

1. 10,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    A public listed equity company is a rare business entity that the average working class member of a society can invest in!

Otherwise, legally change it structure along the lines of a proprietary company.
    Wealthy investors have many other business entities to invest in share type investments.

In many cases, it is the Mum and Dad investors who generally take the chance or gamble in startups by providing a good proportion of the seeding capital.
    Recent examples had been ARU which came to the attention of Gina Rinehart; it now appears that company directors plus management have suddenly become not as keen on the smaller shareholders

What some wealthy shareholders seem to forget is that when govts give financial incentives to these companies, it therefore includes indirect funding by the Mum and Dad investors.

Poll voting was a con job in a listed public company organised by the ‘Institute of Directors’ and management, to protect their remuneration from the activist working class shareholder’s.
    Unfortunately, the self protection has backfired with the appearance of wealthy activist shareholders - a minority of shareholders - with a green agenda trying to dictate the direction of a company.

I didn’t expect Meg to survive because of these minority of green activists!
    I’m pleased that she has survived, with me visualising that it would turn out being another AGL.

Bring back the power to the majority of shareholders as it began in infancy with one vote per attendee - simply remove the need to be present at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.63
Change
-0.320(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $46.76B
Open High Low Value Volume
$24.95 $24.97 $24.57 $153.8M 6.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50453 $24.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$24.65 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.