CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

What i meant to say was "Am I asking the right question" not "I...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    What i meant to say was "Am I asking the right question" not "I am asking the right question". Off course if the answer was known the stock would be either alot higher or alot lower. Playing spec stocks is like poker in a bear market, in fact the odds are stacked against the punter. I wonder if any seed stock is due to come out of escrow soon and what price. For example the stock Coalworks (cwk $1.00 float) has 10c seed coming out of escrow late sept. In coalworks case a punter would steer clear as 5 times return will be to much of a gimmie for players not to take. Capital structure is so important in the success of a stock.Why mine the ground when you can mine the market so much easier. Alas those days are gone and we really have to know our onions now. I was a holder of cqt(trader) and i have virually no knowledge of the project.I am not a geo.I do not know about any seed stock in cqt. I mearly make the point there are many factors to consider. So you may discount my comments I will not be offended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.