RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Sorry Rappers, page-149

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Just starting to comprehend it myself....

This wasn't a buy and check every now and then, I lived and breathed it.
    Personally, family and friends have suffered a massive, almost catastrophic blow approx 623k ...the devastation I feel doesn't come from an assumed place.

The 28y old offsider that works with me is perhaps the hardest working young man I've ever met, really rough upbringing, schooling nonexistent he would give you the shirt of his back if he only knew you a day. If fair to say it would take a minor miracle for him to realise a prosperous future.

steaming from a 20% permanent knee impairment (1997 motorbike crash)when I was 20y, my drive to
    " put my feet up" was obvious, found an article about AI in the medical industry....

Studying every spare moment was all I did, then after months came across Resapp by chance...several months later decided to invest, flipping every rock & double checking every bit of information the enthusiasm set in.

Finally not having to talk my body into another year of work was a very real possibility, constantly talking out loud and boasting about my research the people around me we drawn in.

It's not me or my family I feel gutted for, it's my awesome aliterate offsider...my desire to help my workmate and good friend backfired, even helped him setup his commsec account.

Found out he borrowed 30k off his mum, the kid has never gambled in his life until he met me.. .

That's the person who I'm devastated for the most, and he got off lightly..

That's the reality of the complacent way the US trials were done has affected many, going for the big FDA approval first was ballsy but not having the "on the fly " protocols enforced by an independent quality assurance company was completely reprehensible, so much so the wasn't a thought given to.....
    "what happens if the accuracy levels lower that expectations"?
    "What could possibly go wrong, other tests are sweet"

Blindsided like many of us....Plan B on the fly...

My lesson has been extremely character building, peace out rappers.

TG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.