RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Sorry Rappers, page-166

1. 61 Posts.
    The next announcement to market (around end of the month - as per conference call) will be very telling. I am hoping the announcement will be along the lines of listing all the issues encountered and hopefully the solution found for each of those problems. Also, hopefully some detailed analysis of the 'clean' recordings and the accuracy achieved in these cases. (probably won't be many of those but it would at least give some guidance as to potential accuracy when the next US studies are done.)

In my view, the tech does work (given an ideal testing environment with well trained staff). What really remains to be seen as whether it works in difficult real world situations. If the real world issues can't be overcome, then I can't see a pathway to the FDA approval we're all hoping for. At least MSF testing will prove valuable in this regard.

So at this stage I will continue to hold, see where the dust settles and hope the software can be improved to be a robust tool in the real world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.