RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Sorry Rappers, page-206

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    well apparently they've figured out everything that went wrong in a matter of days - how complicated can it be to address all the issues experienced during this initial trial during retraining?

Didn't they tell us that the Australian trials mirrored the conditions that we were expecting from the US? Isn't that one of the reasons why some people held on/bought more shares? But now we see there's a huge discrepancy.

I haven't sold a single share because emotion absent the leash of reason usually costs me money. So on this occasion - I've taken a few days to consider things clinically. I've touched base with many a shareholder and consulted the same people I asked for technical/scientific advice to assess the situation as it has occurred.

Something's not right. Sure we can put it down to naivete/lack of procedural awareness from the Yanks or even management incompetence but there are mistakes and there are "MISTAKES". Tony Keating is engineering trained (not Science but close enough in terms of following protocol). I repeat that a secondary school lab tech wouldn't have allowed this to happen. My spider sense is tingling and I don't like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.