RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

@AlCp From September last year till now the focus was signing US...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    @AlCp

From September last year till now the focus was signing US hospitals for trials , US trials and AGM to get approval for free money. There were about 3 or 4 events to sell RAP and bespoke tour of Silicon Valley. We all know the outcome..

1. Signed hospital for trial - Success but Trials big failure

2. WHO turned out to be something which no one could guess... It reminds me of some other company announced that they have signed contract with leading Australian Telecon giant and turned out to Om Telecom..

3. All Techknow events in Asia , Australia delivered zero value

4. AGM gifted millions of shares to management and staff for no reason as we know how rock solid is algorithm working. Board still have the same people who will have to be paid out if there is ever board shake up which I think will happen and share holders will have to cop that as well.

So they have almost 8 millions dollar so question is "how long will it last". Based on the spending last 8 months spending is roughly 2 mil dollars. If they are considering running second trial and have multiple wheels spinning which I doubt very much, I would say these guys will waste about close 3 mil a quarter or bit more. To me funds will not last more than 8-9 months the max.

You are forgetting one thing that so far they haven't worked on integrating RAP with telehealth companies existing software application, billing issues, software update procedure etc which will require money and resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.