GPN greater pacific gold limited

sorry sandune, page-38

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: new heading uranium No I dont necessarily want someone who has worked on a mine for 30 years. Best scenario would be a director with alot of prior experience and success in management and directorship roles in previous mining companies. An Owen Hegarty type would be perfect. Alas not many of his type around.

You think current management is highly experienced and capable of making this work for GPN, good for you, follow your 'gut' instinct if that works for you. I am asking what experience does current directorship and management have to make this work. From my limited investigations they seem to be a little inexperienced but then I cant find where they have worked for in mining management roles previously even though GPN website states they have.

The point is not that an inexperienced team cant or wont make it work, or that an experienced team willm ake it work, the point is an experienced team with goals on the board and/or who have worked in the industry will more likely be successful than those who dont/havent. This is a general rule in life.

As for finding a management team I trust and invest in them, thats exactly what I do. The majority of my investment funds go into proven teams. My high-reward/high-risk funds go into stocks just like GPN where there are no guarantees but very high potential rewards. But thanks for your investment advice, every little bit helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.