MAT 0.00% 2.9¢ matsa resources limited

sorry to drop cold water on mat, page-3

1. 4,326 Posts.
    LOL

you guys aren't serious are you?

wolfpackleader, they opened discussions for toll milling in march sure but they have not yet got to a stage where mining is imminent so whats the big rush? you sound as if we need to sign something up immediately? why?

mav777,
    scoping studies have been completed and indicate cash flow positive operations, i have little doubt these operations will commence before th year is out. with only 80million shares on issue, and the top 20 holding almost 50%, a jump from 13c to probably 30 by the year end, subject to the above operations is not unreasonable at all imo.

As you have seen Poli is consitently buying on market with another 100k worth just added, are you guys seriously suggesting this is a bad thing?

oh and for the record, the words 'gold' and 'poli' both do carry some weight, not a x5 increase on their own, but with the correct mix of cash flow positive assets they aboth add weight to shareholder sentiment.

have fun downramping lads but ah, i don't think anyone is really listening hey
    ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 492875 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 31714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.