MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Sorry - what are they waiting for, page-38

1. 16,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8075

"There are plenty of genuinely "loser" stocks..."

Show me where I said MSB is a "loser stock".

In fact, on quite the contrary, what I am on the record as saying is that there could in fact be plenty of upside to the stock price, but that certain things needed to be put in place first (in my opinion the company is underfunded and there is uncertainty around Teva's degree of commitment) before I would be happy to invest in the company.

And as I have said many, many times before, if people choose to invest by just looking at the positives, then that's entirely up to them.

My personal investment process happens to evaluate not just the upside potential, but also the risks around the possible downside.

That this cautious and conservative approach is met with such incredulity and that the response is so confrontational and hostile whenever anyone dares mention anything in terms other than unambiguously positive - no matter how baseless - is quite bizarre.

I would have thought that wanting to maximise one's profits and minimise one's losses would be a perfectly natural and intuitive investment strategy.

Seemingly not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.