IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

sorry, page-6

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Geezer, we all hold shares but I dont believe its useful to float posts that predict tops and thereby suggest pricing. Even if you were correct this time and no-one knows that other than the fact that if you keep saying something you have to be correct some of the time.

However than to put another thread into the pot basically blowing your own ego than that's just a bit too far.

If you had followed your own advise than you would have waited to sell out at 20c. Essentially if you did not than one has to wonder if you maybe sell out after the initial rise but below your targeted price or if you followed it down. Essentially If you add no fabric to the conversation other than to make one line predictions than if you were that good you would be siting in some large mansion not bothering about us mere mortals at this 80000 or so Hot coppers.

In reality I cannot see how an unsubstantiated prediction in a High risk share that's developing a product can hold any validity unless you have inside information or its a hunch.

A number of people have given very good reasons why they view the SP movement one way or the other.

I want to make money but I also want to be involved in debates that are built of arguments and not ramping.

I would also rather have my fellow investors understand exactly what they are buying into and understand the risks and rewards and current pricing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $539.5K 1.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 214062 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 469318 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.