IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

plough, what have you seen to say that they haven't accounted...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    plough, what have you seen to say that they haven't accounted for energy costs in the balance sheet for profits on fuel? please share why you hold this opinion.

they do say in the presentations on the process that "the gas is cooled to liquefy hydrocarbons. Non-condensable gases are used to power the process or burnt off in some manner" this to me doesn't indicate that they intent to rely purely on the gas byproduct as an energy source. More so that they are using the gas to reclaim heat and reduce energy costs.

The pilot plant would have provided them with the knowledge of the energy requirements for the kiln in order for them to determine what their profit margins will be.... (which for some reason always ends up being $0.30 regardless of oil prices, cost of feedstock, etc etc, but that is another story)

It's a little chicken and the egg like in that to initiate pyrolysis and depolymerisation of the plastics, energy is going to be required up front - so there needs to be a source of energy there for heating. I can't see why the engineers of this 5th generation technology would be capable of everything apart for determining the calorific input and outputs of the process!?

if you have anything to back this up, it would blow the lid on their profit margins..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.