IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Sorting Business or waste to Fuel?, page-18

1. 7,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    Hi plough

Thanks for supplying the links.

an objection...

The last link isn't relevant since it is discussing gasification of municipal waste and is considering the effect of adding non-recyclable plastic into the feed stock... but this is not pyrolysis. The gasification process injects oxygen and steam.

Looking into the author of the "pyrolysis is not a solution to the plastics problem" ... from other articles he has posted to that same site it's clear he is arguing the case from a political perspective ...i.e. he is against the idea of 'plastics to fuel' because it perpetuates the use of plastic. I can agree he has a point but it calls into question whether he is being unbiased or not.

He offers this link in his article [ ‘plastic to fuels’ (1)] and then proceeds to completely mischaracterize its content and equates the technology with perpetual motion machines [his accompanying illustration].

From a political point of view I can agree that burning the plastic as a fuel isn't the eco friendly solution but it is an advance on just dumping it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.