IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Hi Plough,good to see someone looking at the technology, but I...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi Plough,

good to see someone looking at the technology, but I don't think what you have presented necessarily highlights that ige aren't already aware of what the energy requirements are or have failed to take them into account when determining profitability of the production process. Also when you say "I am sure the company believes its plant uses less energy than what is in the diesel output" that is a little misleading because the energy in the diesel output is irrelevant, as we are talking about the reclaimed gasses used for providing heat to the kiln. But i note you refer more to input energy vs gas energy later and it may well be that they are producing less energy in gas then what is required for the kiln or elsewhere in the process.

I did read somewhere (i think in one of ige presentations) that their process is pyrolisis and gassification, not that it affects whether or not they know what the energy consumption of the process will be. But i they have also said that variations in the process temperatures, maybe condenser or fractionation tower can change yeilds of liquids and gases, which would help achieve a desirable balance.

For reference they have released a list of other plastic to crude competitors, but none can produce road ready fuels, and are probably less profitable because they must send there product off for further refining:

Vadxx
    Agilyx
    Blest
    Golden Renewables
    JBI
    Klean Industries
    MK Aromatics Limited / Polymer Energy
    Nexus Fuels
    PARC
    PK Clean
    Pyrocrat Systems LLP
    RES Polyflow

Others i have come across are:

Fuenix Ecogy Group (backed by chemical giant Dow)
    Recycling Technologies
    Pyreco
    Anergy
    Plastic Energy
    Tourian
    Paterson Energy

Some are still active some are not (like Cynar - into liquidation in 2016), some are already producing (Recycling Technologies - product is Plaxx).

Proof will be in the pudding. Good luck to those holding for a longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.