TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

sorting through the fog

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Perhaps there is more to today`s proceedings than meets the eye.

Does it still take 3 clear working days to clear cheques and did capital raising begin on 8/12/04? Yes and Yes!!

Today`s announcement is telling the market that monies for 5 million shares (more than half of the available) was received (from insiders) and banked no later than 9/12/04. Think about that!!!

That basically means that by now Tas`s full capital raising would have been filled awaiting bank clearance of cheques. And if it wasn`t complete b4 today well I guess it is now.

So now we wait for the announcements (in no particular order):

1-Titan assays
    2-MS1 ASSAYS
    3-Capital raising complete
    4-Eden Energy events

I`m guessing 3-will come out on 20/11 or 21/11, followed soon after by 1-& 2- together, 4- could be released at any time.

Maybe that`s why the price went up today...no more capital raising available for insiders/insistos so they started buying on market.....but still there must be some pretty good leaks from ppl in the know to get the capital raising through so quickly and then have the run occur on the open market today.

I`m comfortable holding my full position after taking time out to reflect on today`s happenings. These boys are really giving us something to think about...but WTF.. I`m not going to sell out and let the insiders and insistos make all the money here. If MS1 turns out to be a fizzer, well so be it, I was had. But if, as I have assessed it, it turns out being the Company Maker that Tas is looking for...it will rocket and make all us small unwavering shareholders some really big money!!!

GO TAS....GO TASO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1465598 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5818100 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.