sory or not , page-23

1. 8,980 Posts.
    I'm promoting the article and I've bagged him many times before. That's how it is and should always be: one does not have to agree or disagree with everything someone else is saying. We all have our personal views about everything.
    I agree with him in the quote you've presented; but apology and compensation are two different issues and should be considered consecutively rather than simultaneously. I agree wholeheartedly in compensation being paid to the aggrieved. Why not? Every other wronged person gets compensation so why not the aborigines who have suffered racist laws? To reject their claims out of hand would be to continue the racist mindset. And I couldn't give a stuff how clogged our courts would be... which is nonsense, since there are so few of them in the first place.
    Mr and Mrs Howard didn't mind spending thousands and millions on renovating their little abode or on their wine-splurging parties; let us not, therefore begrudge what is rightful to those who deserve it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.