CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Dear Central Petroleum ShareholderWith nearly 1.4 billion shares...

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Dear Central Petroleum Shareholder

With nearly 1.4 billion shares on issue spread out over 8000+ shareholders it is difficult for non-institutional investors to be kept informed and have any meaningful say.

Long standing shareholders Robin Judd and Simon Philis joined forces earlier in the year to help bring about much needed change in the company. Together, they held proxies totaling over 100m shares at the General Meetings held over the past few months.

Out of their initiative the Central Petroleum Shareholders Association ("CPSA" has been established to enable smaller CTP shareholders to be treated as important, just like the institutions.

Joining the CPSA is free. It is independent of CTP and will provide members with newsletters, analysts' reports, independent commentary and invitations to shareholder presentations. More importantly the CPSA will be available to act as your proxy at General Meetings should you not be able to attend. The next meeting is the AGM set for 29 November 2012 in Brisbane. Simon and Robin will be attending this meeting.

You can register by entering your details online at www.CTPshareholders.org or by filling out the information below (include a copy of your holding statement) and sending it to us;

By post: PO Box 748 South Perth WA 6151 By Fax: 08 64362889
    (Int) +61 8 6436 2889

If you have more than one holding please register each one separately.

We look forward to seeing the continued success of Central Petroleum Ltd and our united voices being able to have a positive influence on decisions the company makes going forward.

Yours Faithfully

Robin Judd & Simon Philis

I would like to join the Central Petroleum Shareholders Association and provide my details below;

Contact Name: Email address:

Postal Address (if no email):

Contact Phone number:

Registered holder name: SRN/HIN:

This appeared on anotherBB , I don't know who these people are but to ask for SRN/HIN at the end they have the same smell as some emails I get from Nigeria

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.