FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

sounds familiar, page-3

1. 732 Posts.
    Hi Arbroath,
    Neither. What I'm saying is the longer this kamikaze style nonsense gets played out - and believe me it will go on for years - the higher the chances of all the uncertainty keeping gold prices at record levels.What I'm also saying is,judging by the content of this and other forums on Hotcopper over the last eighteen months,most Australians -and I stress most not all- have been virtually clueless to the point of abject disinterest about the global knock on effect INCLUDING Australia the decisions made to date would have played,and still will.You live in a beautiful country,but the relatively isolated nature of Australia has seemingly spread torpor to the mindset of most of her citizens when the Eurozone - the largest market in the world with all that entails - has been,and still is,teetering on the brink of catastrophic collapse.Whenever the subject has been broached by myself and very few others,the overwhelming reaction from fellow posters, and incredibly,the moderators also,has been one of complete disinterest,fuelled,I can only imagine,by some hackneyed belief that whatever the outcome,it won't change anything as far as WE are concerned and therefore totally off topic to the point where the thread gets forcibly moved on to far more important ON TOPIC threads like December guessing game.Don't get me wrong here.I have absolutely no problem with guessing games.They are,as CW rightly says,a bit of lighthearted fun,which I personally don,t wish to partake in,but have no problem at all with others who do.What I DO have serious misgivings about is the total lack of consistency here.The Eurozone,and the eventual outcome does,and will in the future instalments,have EVERYTHING to do with FML and Australia and by definition Australians,and the sooner we all wake up to the fact instead of burying insular heads in the sands of Bondi beach the better.I am quite sure this post will put sand in the cracks of many of you good people,but as I have mentioned many times,I am not here to curry favour,or be part of some cosy blinkered club,I,m here to tell it as I see it,and to take the inevitable backlash on the chin. Good luck to all with FML and a sincere happy and healthy christmas to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.464K 10.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 929 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 45008 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.