FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

sounds familiar, page-6

1. 84,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    afternoon,

yes I agree all very very relevant to the stock fml ---- as to sp?? who knows ---------- but as to the business - there is only one line in cw's post that really matters

--

"AUD gold would be maintained (roughly)"

how rough is the key??? I am afraid that is a wait and see job.

If ------------ and it's a big if -------- but if the timing is right and the rough is pretty close or pog aussie is above where we are now - and we get our 200k p/a - which should be a shoe in and TI comes in with what some of us expect but the company isn't saying much atm - then fml is in for a very big future.

This is going to take guts to stay in - but it looks like it will be very much worth it.

I must say I am surprised that there is so little recognition of a few things -- the size of cre eg. - do people actually realise how big apollo is? do they realise that apollo is free dig? from a very shallow depth?
    It won't be long before we start getting an idea of what we might have at TI - and it's obvious that the market is only wild guessing at that at present - but there is so much about fml/cre at present that is really obvious and exciting - but there is little discussion on it. amazingly there are still people around that think cre was and still is a dog??? - well it was - but the story has changed - quite stunning that few have noticed really.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.