CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

sounds good to me, page-5

1. 1,368 Posts.
    thebushboi, unnecessary response, the post was referenced from the following proactiveinvestos web site, please find kindly find the link for your viewing:

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/7255/central-petroleum-intersects-coal-on-cbm107-002-7255.html

I suggest that instead of flaming another poster trying to provide us with some published material that you take it up your aggression and concerns with the Proactiveinvestors author, I am sure he or she would be able to enlighten you as to where the information was provided from.

I would also like to highlight that most articles generated by Proactive investors are supplied from a third party source, ordinarily the company its self.

Tenbigones, thanks for the information and an apology for the behaviours on behalf of the poster. Folks we are all hear for one reason and that is to support CTP and provide worth while information, some may disagree with contents of posts but do so in respect to other peoples opinions its not all about objectivity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.