SDV 0.00% 50.5¢ scidev ltd

DD,"You tell me why INL SP is 1c? Seriously should it be worth...

1. 615 Posts.
    DD,

"You tell me why INL SP is 1c? Seriously should it be worth more than that?"

The market says thats what its worth. I just think the market has got it wrong, which is why I am buying as able.

"What about the money tied up in environmental bonds, when could this be released to INL."

I assume, as normal the bond will be repaid when the EAF dust holding on site is reduced to zero and the site cleaned up to an acceptable standard. I dont anticipate any refunds before then :-)

"Do they have obligations to clean up the whole site before any of this money is returned."

The environmental conditions have not changed as I understand it. They will have to clean up the site to the standards determined when the dust was first allowed to be tranferred to the Hellyer site. As with any materials that are moved to an area (that require environmental permissions) there is an obligation to contain and control the material under ones care. There is also an obligation to clean up any material remnants and dispose of the remnants in an acceptable manner to the authorities granting the licence.

If the EAF dust on the Hellyer site is properly contained, it can sit there till ready for processing I would assume.

"What is the situation with the EPA now that INL's permit has been revoked?"

That the approval to bring more EAF dust to the site has been revoked makes sense, as the Tas government does not want the Hellyer site to be come a waste dump for EAF dust. So it will sit there till it is able to be either blended with zinc concentrate when the POZ improves, or until an alternative processing method is made available.

If INL goes under then thats what environmental bonds are for :-)

"If these questions are too negative there is always the ignore button."

These questions are not "too negative". I do think they are mischevious at least and definately not designed to be helpful to suffering INL share holders.

If you really had an interest in the common good of INL holders, why not come up with some positives on what INL have left. Also ideas on how they can possibly turn this dark corner.

Come on DD, it cant be that hard :-)

"What is it rattus, pleasure or pain?"

Its always a pleasure DD :-)

Datrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.