JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

Hehe VirusTonydel, it is a matter about the future, especially...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe VirusTonydel, it is a matter about the future, especially after the fury fighting between the Vision and DP's management team. So it is about the analysis of the possible scenarios of JRV and not about the evidence which have the words in black and white.

Not everyone of JRV shareholders would sell such as me. I would not sell but buy if the price would drop down to $0.002. Don't believe that? If you sell at $0.002 I would buy without matter what happen to JRV. It is not empty vessel for the promise but my faith it is excellent buy with affordable risks.

Please note I would buy 1,000,000 JRV shares at $0.002 and 2,000,000 at $0.001. I never risk my whole portfolio in one penny.

The minds in full of s* or virus think everyone who has the different views are full of s*. That is a logic which has been proven one after another.

I follow my rules as a pennies-collector when they are deserted by their owners. Don't believe that? Understandable.

I have FMS for more than 1.5 years. I just got ORO at $0.002. I got LEG at $0.005. I got GPN at $0.004. I like to buy everyone is scared and enjoy to buy extremely low. I don't expect everyone would be dollars but do hope some will.

s* or not would be proven by your accumulated profit. Have you seen I am not just talking but a practitioner to follow what I have planed?

Do you dare to buy more JRV if somebodies sell their pennies on the fire?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.342K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1184499 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 90812 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.