SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

AJ, I know you are in a world of pain as are the overwhelming...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    AJ, I know you are in a world of pain as are the overwhelming majority of investors across the share market.

This is no time for our company to engage in unbridled bravery.

There is a highly contagious pandemic in our country that has the potential to be deadly on a grand scale and crippling for acute case survivors longer term.

SGQ has a duty of care regarding its employees, its contractors and the public. There are statutory obligations that they must adhere to to ensure the health, welfare and safety of their workers and the workers of their contractors. I would be horrified if JP threw caution to the wind at this juncture.

JP will make sure that where possible, drilling takes place only if they can meet the new standards imposed by the Fed govt and the WA govt. regarding the containment of CoViD19.

It is a terribly frustrating time for us all...but ill thought out posts will not assist anyone except maybe the poster who unloads and gets a weight off their chest.

For my part, I would prefer that JP errs on the side of caution. In time, if more cash has to be raised to allow a new drilling program later this year, so be it.

Cheers and take care.

Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1.08K 41.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 510100 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 424045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.