SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

Whilst I feel for Averagejoe's frustration, and the frustration...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Whilst I feel for Averagejoe's frustration, and the frustration most of every patient, long and short term investor/shareholder in SGQ is currently experiencing, Judging from the Upvotes on your post so far Mulac1,I think there is sufficient agreement that you have presented yet another logical and perfectly summarised explanation of the status quo with SGQ. Well done Mulac1. Yes, the situation looks bad, but the focus should be on preventing this virus from spreading and bringing the situation under control by whatever means. In time; the virus will be controlled and things will return to normal with the promise of spectacular results from some of the plethora of anomalies and structures to be tested. I know that a lot of people have invested in the options and the likelihood is that we can forget about them being exercisable. That is unfortunately was part of the risk of acquiring them in the first place. I feel that this loss will be rectified in time from the gains that will be made from the Heads in due course. We therefore still have yet another delay with the development of our ultimate goals. To all I say PATIENCE!

Cheers Mulac, and keep posting your positive summarise,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.