TYX 33.3% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

sounds positive, page-45

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    g'day mr c,

appreciate your post and do not wish to confuse anyone but the way I see it punters must be aware of the close tie with trf and ife. I seem to have followed discussion on the ife thread as trf's have been too quiet.

as the mkt was, at the time when I bought back in, trf was the better option. imo, price wise, it still is. sr finch holds his investment thro trf also. I make this point as it seems I am not alone in thinking the better investment route into all this will be by holding trf. many holders will agree with this too.

I hold a few ife but 90% trf to 10% ife as I stand.

I am quietly informed today that as I am not an oz or nz holder, compliance issues will not let me in on the rights should I be interested. more discrimination which has nothing whatsoever to do with trf. just another ludicrous load of political correctness which should be scrapped for encumbent shareholders. if I was not legally allowed to be an investor in such a stock then I would not be there in the first place. these guys making the rules are still running around bashing their wives with stone clubs ! in he past, I have been able to get around some of the paperwork acceptably but seems no longer ... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ted, tell everyone here on ife to pop over to trf each day too.

ok, you lot of scrubbing punters, you heard 40 !

take care everyone,

tis café con leche time soon enough whilst mrs 40 takes her swim.

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $23.91K 5.978M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13080553 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 185919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.