IMM 1.25% 39.5¢ immutep limited

LoosingCash: Thanks for that, an education was essentially what...

1. 653 Posts.
    LoosingCash: Thanks for that, an education was essentially what i was after. But, I cant see that that much has changed for the business to justify its !!! 46times !!! rise in 9 months (funding availability does not change the inherent worth of a business, it simply allows the business to achieve its worth).

Everything has a price, and PRR may be worth its current market cap when the trials are completed and they begin to earn a cash flow.

But while its still a spec, and its now about 40 times more expensive and risky than 9 months ago what can possibly drive sustainable further share price appreciation?

It seems to me like the market is simply assuming everything will go as planned on budget and on time. Doesnt that mean that there is nothing left on the table, an a whole heck of a lot more risk than 9 months ago (heck its doubled in the last 2 weeks!)

On the rare occasion that people ask my opinion on the markets, I tell them that I was a much happier buyer a couple of months ago.

For the little people (myself included) who may be piling money into PRR to try to make a quick buck, just stop and think about the wider market. If your too worried to buy companies with earnings ad/or assets at triple their recent prices, you should be scared out of your whits buying a spec after its gone up 45 times.

That said, I acknowledge that there is upside to the PRR Business, I’m just not sure that there is in the share price.

Thoughts?

Cheers

PIB

PS. Scorpio Girl. I’m not Pussycat (she used to have a blog didn’t she), and I’ve been on HC for a while. I just went pretty quiet for a while (spent more time reading annual reports and financial sheets and less time contributing to HC). Its just too hard to talk to people who get over excited at the top and swear never to touch stocks at their lows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $562.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $754.0K 1.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40712 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.