EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Sour Grapes, page-2

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Ahjay. If shareholders who actually voted were counted instead of the shares they own then all this may have been a different story. I only paid a cursory glance at the number of shareholders who voted for each resolution and only bothered to note the number of shares for and against and their percentage.
    Anyway now that it is all said and done we all have to see if the board was correct in the 100:1 consolidation. It certainly is no good griping about it anymore.

For myself I am now looking forward to the next announcements regarding RGN-1, the Black Swan gravity survey results and more about the two other drills EGO is going to drill
    Lockyer Deep and Raven.
    Raven is apparently a rather shallow prospect around 2000m and will be much cheaper to drill than RGN-1 or Lockyer and it is predominately oil. The nearby drill at Cataby struck oil. If successful the oil can be trucked to BP Kwinana in a similar manner the oil from Cliff Head is trucked.
    Ken at the AGM said RGN-1 has already drilled to around the half way point. It seem drilling is proceeding ahead of schedule. I hope there are no difficulties encountered as had occurred with this rig's last drill for TSV.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.