DEG 0.41% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ok, in order to put a cessation to all  the postulating here.I...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Ok, in order to put a cessation to all  the postulating here.

I am a recently suspended poster. You all know me?. Should be able to work out who I am by my recent absence from this and other threads.

I know the SSE and MD of Farno very well. Spent quite a while with him on site late last year, and had several interactions since. I can assure you all that, contra to our learned friends thought on CEO.CA., there was no Toll treating of Ore for the operation at Egina/Station Peak. It was/is a fully permitted Mining operation. Farno had a reasonable Gravitational separation set up there, whereby they would truck some of their spoil and process it to liberate finer course Gold if they thought it was warranted. Their modus operandi was basically a strip mining process whereby they would scrape off 300mm of cover, detect/extract nuggets, repeat, repeat, until nuggets ceased to be found or substrate was reached. If there was a presence of Finer course Gold they would run the spoil through the Plant. Indeed the $100,000.00stated by our friend on CEO I have seen many multiples of in less than a fortnight!

Anyone who's been out on that ground would know that "it's no country for Old Men". The operator is/was fast approaching the wrong side of 65, and though he would not appreciate me saying it here, like all of us, he was tiring. Another reason to sell off to NOVO. And keep in mind, this is not a sell out! Although it may not look too good at the moment, Farno have maintained exposure to the resource in their holding of NOVO equities.

Also WACK., Farno have not retained the alluvials in their deal with NOVO. This relates only to the farm in deal made with DEG-Farno, and now by extension with NOVO. Put simply NOVO have the Egina basin from the Spinifex down.

Cheers,

SxxxxR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.22 $5.191M 4.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101415 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 16007 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.