LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

source of info,is binoculars icurpoint, page-42

1. 31,084 Posts.
    still think its worth 8c This is just my opinion now folks at the same time just because you have a dissenting voice in terms of someone saying its worth 8c from a charting perspective and not blue sky $1.00

Doesnt mean you should go round making tall tales about someone sending you "foul language" emails

I find it interesting that you provide youre email to the forum after i suggested it could fall 1c today(which it didnt - calls dont always go youre way) then in attempt to "frame" someone start posting on multiple forums that someone has sent you emails. This of course is just false in every regard - if someone did send you emails suggest you look at privacy or some other member that is obsessed with this stock - i hope HC just remove the entire thread its been nothing but trouble for a long time - why not go discuss it somewhere or if you discuss it here keep it sane, and dont make up tall tales.

Romaioi i didnt send you emails (suggest it is another member or youre just stirring trouble youreself)

This whole carry on todays smells. - you respond after i make 1 post - provide youre email to frisbee then come out all loud today claiming BS all the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.