CND 6.67% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

The 3rd of the 3 amigos lol.......What did you interpret from...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265

The 3rd of the 3 amigos lol.......

What did you interpret from the tweets that upsets you? You do know that emotional investment decisions often end in tears lol! Maybe you are just frustrated because you haven’t done any research so you’re confused about the clever strategy to pursue South African vanadium in a rising vanadium market? I suggest you DYOR!!! rolleyes.png

JB simply says he met with Bushveld’s CEO so there is a respected relationship between them. Asks Fortune’s views on the vanadium market and South Africa in general, obviously Fortune the CEO is well informed.Congratulates them on a good financial performance as a business and well done on delivering with the acquisition sneaky.png

>>> Respect.......research.......credible source......admiration......proven business model wink.png

Like I said before it will be great if BKP copies and becomes half of Bushveld success as a vanadium producer. You seem to have a beef with JB for some reason.  Are you jealous or something? How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you ramp via whinges? tongue.png

The tweet from Fortune says text book case on how to build a business one step at a time. BKP cool.png

Last edited by Mutley8: 19/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $27.17K 915.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 13390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.