Don't tag all South Australians with negative labels. The Labor...

1. 269 Posts.
    Don't tag all South Australians with negative labels. The Labor Govt put 4 year fixed elections into place. In the frivolity high month of March. They announce in one election cycle and maybe do it in the next, all projects finishing just prior to election or re announced. The gerrymander that has been our election process over the last few years may come to and end this election as the Election Commission felt forced to changed some boundaries. However we now have Mr X the every man's hero trying to be our guiding light. Of course he won't give definitive indication as to which party he will go with should he end up king maker. For me that isn't good enough. I am now of the view, having seen the independents and satellite parties at work on a National level that united we stand divided we fall. For what I want for my state, myself, and my family I will be a party voter this time around. As for our power problems I am not sure this egg can be unscrambled but big money has been made by those on the renewable bandwagon at the expense of Mr and Mrs Average.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.