Don’t forget, those renewables and big batteries still require...

1. 28,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Don’t forget, those renewables and big batteries still require coal/gas/diesel systems to be in place for these alternatives to function in some sort of meaningful capacity.

These Ruinables can only Piggyback on fossil fuels systems and because of these salient facts, I’m going to have to “go with acorn” on his views that we should be shutting down all those antiquated fossil fuels systems Sooner rather than later.

Hold on, no I haven’t lost my mind.

He is absolutely correct, wasting money on refurbishing our old school system puts us on a hiding to nothing.

Most of the technology in these stations is basically Mid Twentieth century technology, they aren’t that efficient and they don’t have great credentials when it comes to the Pollution numbers.

The Chinese, Indians, Turkey and the others aren’t building last century infrastructure, they are building the best of the best available and because they’re starting from scratch.
    The coal plants that they are building will last 50-70 years.

It would be an utter waste of money to refurbish our antiquated systems.

So I reckon we should give acorn and his/her types, exactly what they want!

The sooner the Renewable’s Emperor is shown to be Stark Bollocking Naked!
    The quicker our fellow citizens will Understand what is so obvious to many of us, here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.