Incorrect. And to say that they stop viruses is very incorrect....

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Incorrect. And to say that they stop viruses is very incorrect. In fact I believe the company itself has come out and said their masks don't stop Covid-19.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for mitigating risk and protecting society E.g Measles shot etc. (Flu not so), please note I have to be - but there in my opinion has been a great deal of miscommunication!

For example, your child who has been at school all day wearing a mask enjoys the comfort of their own home and takes the mask off, unbeknown to them or their parents whilst in the office that day they went for a stroll down Rundle Mall, was accidentally sneezed on and contracted the deadly Covid Delta strain which has a 99.976+ rate of recovery if you are younger than 68 years of age and reasonably healthy whilst walking! Of course as it is so highly contagious when the children were out playing the following day (without their gadget on) this was spread amongst them, which then those other children took home to their households ... and so on .. and so on. So I ask, is this about Covid-19 or is it about WEAR THE MASK ?

Hopefully my reasoning is logical?!

And no I'm not a right or left wing crazy, I'm just a simple man who has seen a lot in my time!

NL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.