South Australians held hostage by Steven Marshall and Nicola Spurrier in Covid-19 lockdown

1. 2,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    South Australians held hostage by Steven Marshall and Nicola Spurrier in Covid-19 lockdown
    https://stateofthenation.co/?p=75831

For the attention of:

Grant Stevens
    Commissioner of Police
    South Australia Police

Dear Commissioner Stevens:

South Australians are being held hostage by Premier Steven Marshall and Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier, denied free movement and association during a seven day lockdown, due to active ‘cases’ of covid-19 in South Australia. Is their plan to keep South Australians restrained until they all submit to ‘the vaccine’?

The ABC reports that you have signed off a mandatory vaccination direction for frontline doctors and nurses in South Australia. Commissioner Stevens, have you fully considered the implications of this mandatory vaccination direction, i.e. that you are endorsing mandatory vaccination for many people who may be of an age and health status not at risk of covid-19, and that covid-19 injections may impair their natural immune response, with potentially lifelong consequences? Have you considered you may be denying people their right to ‘informed consent’ before vaccination, without coercion? I discuss ‘informed consent’ further in this email.

Commissioner Stevens, do you think it appropriate that South Australians are confined to their homes with limited movement allowed, and that SA Police are being used to police restrictions on people’s free movement and association? How does this sit with your message to the people about SA Police communicating transparently with the public, and retaining community trust and confidence? I can assure you my trust is severely dented in the Marshall Government and its restrictions being enforced by SA Police.[1]

What is the medical and scientific evidence being used to justify this severe impediment on the freedom of South Australians? I’ve recently asked this question of both Premier Steven Marshall, and also Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt. Will I receive responses from these supposed representatives of the people?

What is the level of risk to justify shutting down the entire state of South Australia, of 1.77 million people?

According to the SA COVID-19 dashboard, there are currently 29 active covid-19 ‘cases’, with two cases in hospital, not ICU. How sick are these people? What is their age and health status, do they have pre-existing health issues/comorbidities? What is their vaccination status, i.e. unvaccinated, vaccinated single dose, which covid-19 vaccine products have they had? What treatment is being provided to people classified as covid patients? Why are Steven Marshall and Nicola Spurrier so reluctant to release this pertinent information?

The situation is the same in New South Wales and Victoria, states which are also in lockdown due to ‘cases’. The Morrison and State Governments, and their medical and scientific advisers, have backed us into a ‘zero covid’ corner.[2] This is now an impossible situation, with the rushed implementation of experimental covid-19 vaccine products, which don’t prevent infection or transmission, and interference with the development of natural immunity. In my opinion the covid-19 vaccines should not have been implemented, and I’m pursuing this matter further, see for example my email to Professor Andrew Pollard, the Chief Investigator on the Oxford/AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine trials, and Chair of the UK Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation: Who initiated the plan to vaccinate the entire global population against SARS-CoV-2? 30 June 2021, and my BMJ (British Medical Journal) rapid response: Is it ethical to include children in the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine trials? 5 February 2021.

Commissioner Stevens, Australia has been subject to Federal and State emergency restrictions for 17 months on the back of ‘cases’ – this is not sustainable. Despite lockdowns, yesterday protests went ahead in New South Wales and Victoria, and around the world, attended by many desperate people literally fighting for their lives, with one protester saying “I need to work, I need to feed my family and pay the mortgage”.[3] Highly paid State premiers, chief health officers…and police commissioners…are making decisions which are seriously impacting on people’s livelihoods and freedom.

Is it a coincidence that lockdowns are being imposed on 13 million Australians, half of the country, simultaneously with the Morrison Government running more taxpayer-funded advertisements for its $40 million campaign to push Australians to have covid-19 injections?[4] Is this a plan to drive Australians to submit to covid-19 injections to free them from lockdown, regardless of their personal risk with covid-19, and the very questionable effectiveness of covid-19 vaccine products?

How much are media channels such as 7 and 9 and other media being paid to promote the Morrison Government’s covid-19 vaccine agenda? Is this why media news reporting reflects Morrison and State Governments’ covid-19 propaganda, with no critical analysis of the medical and scientific advice being used by politicians to restrict Australians?

As Emma McArthur points out in her recent letter to Prime Minister Scott Morrison, asking why he abandoned Australia’s pandemic plan to pursue an authoritarian ‘suppression’ covid strategy, with a vaccine solution as the only way out, “…for most people COVID-19 is a mild illness. Recent estimates suggest a global infection fatality rate of 0.15%, which is not dissimilar to influenza; for the under 70s it is 0.05%. Children are much less likely to develop symptoms of COVID-19 and their risk of death is close to zero”. It’s been known since February 2020 that covid-19 has a steep age gradient in mortality, with elderly people with comorbidities having an increased risk of serious illness and death, and most deaths have occurred in this group of people.

Why is the Morrison Government’s covid-19 vaccination media campaign suggesting people across age groups are at serious risk of covid-19? This fear-mongering campaign is akin to the controversial Grim Reaper campaign re HIV/AIDS in the 1980’s, which was similarly alarmist and misleading about risk.[5]

Why has there not been more action to pursue effective treatments for covid-19, and also to promote promising preventatives such as vitamin D for those with a deficiency? It seems effective treatments have been suppressed to facilitate ’emergency authorisations’ for the fast-tracked experimental – and very lucrative – covid-19 vaccine products.

Billions of dollars have been expended on covid-19 vaccine candidates, at the behest of Bill Gates, who led the global ‘race for coronavirus vaccines’ in 2020, see for example GatesNotes: What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine, 30 April 2020.

Bill Gates has world leaders at his beck and call for his global vaccination project, see for example UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson meets Bill Gates to discuss COVID-19 vaccine in November 2020. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has dominated international vaccination policy for years[6], and is currently the second highest funder of the World Health Organisation, behind Germany, with the Bill & Melinda Gates-founded Gavi Alliance in fifth place behind the European Commission and the United States.[7]

It’s Bill Gates’ plan that everyone in the world will have covid injections, including babies.It’s astonishing Gates’ plan to vaccinate everyone in the world, regardless of personal risk, wasn’t subjected to independent and objective critical analysis. But here we are, with everyone under immense pressure to have these vaccinations, or at risk of losing their jobs and participation in life generally, with Scott Morrison itching to use the Murdoch media-influenced No Jab, No Play formula, e.g. no jab, no job; no jab, no travel; no jab, no restaurant; no jab, no sport etc, as demanded by Jane Halton[8], Chair of CEPI – the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, which is a global partnership launched in 2017 to develop vaccines to stop future epidemics, i.e. a partnership to develop global vaccines markets, co-founded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.[9]

This pressure on everyone to have covid-19 vaccinations is very important to consider, as the covid-19 vaccines do not prevent infection and transmission, as admitted by the TGA for the ‘provisionally’ approved covid-19 ‘vaccines’.[10] The description of these medical products as ‘vaccines’ is debatable, as they do not provide sterilising immunity, and are more aptly described as covid-19 ‘injections’. It’s unethical to coerce people who aren’t at risk of covid-19 to have these experimental injections, hindering their own effective natural response to the virus, with the intention of hooking them onto lucrative covid-19 injections for life. In this regard see my BMJ (British Medical Journal) rapid responses Is it ethical to impede access to natural immunity? The case of SARS-CoV2, 25 March 2020, and Is it ethical to vaccinate children to protect the elderly? 5 August 2020.

Commissioner Stevens, registered health practitioners in Australia are in a seriously conflicted situation with the Morrison Government’s current covid-19 injection rollout – are they properly obtaining ‘informed consent’ from their patients before injecting them with the experimental covid-19 injections?

In previous correspondence with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) in 2017, in regards to the children’s No Jab, No Pay law, Martin Fletcher, the CEO of AHPRA, responded to me saying:

Good medical practice: A code of conduct for doctors in Australia provides guidance to medical practitioners. Informed consent is a key element of good medical practice. A medical practitioner must obtain informed consent before undertaking an examination or providing treatment, including providing vaccines. The immunisation legislation does not mandate vaccinations and consent is still required.” (My emphasis.)

The advice is very clear Commissioner Stevens, “A medical practitioner must obtain informed consent before undertaking an examination or providing treatment, including providing vaccines“. (My emphasis.)

But I strongly suspect this is not happening. The entire community is under enormous pressure to submit to covid-19 injections, regardless of risk, and regardless of the fact the long-term consequences of covid injections throughout life are unknown.

Most people are unaware the TGA has relied on manufacturers’ data to ‘provisionally’ approve the covid-19 injections.[11] Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer and AstraZeneca have been fined billions of dollars for malfeasance[12], and it’s criminal entities such as these we’re relying on for data re safety and effectiveness.

The TGA is also relying on post-market assessment to evaluate the covid-19 injections.[13] This means the people having these injections are part of a massive trial –have they given their informed consent to participate in this experiment? Even Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt has admitted: “The world is engaged in the largest clinical trial, the largest global vaccination trial ever…”[14]

In regards to the TGA, the regulator of vaccines and other medical products, this organisation is funded by industry[15], i.e. it’s funded by those it regulates – this is a conflict of interest. It’s very concerning the TGA is also responsible for recording and evaluating adverse events after vaccination[16], this again is a conflict of interest.

In regards to further pertinent information before consent to vaccination, most people are also probably unaware the vaccine manufacturers have been protected from liability[17], as have the doctors[18].

I raised the matter of informed consent in an email to SA Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier, see Coercive covid-19 injections in Australia, 4 June 2021, but did not receive a satisfactory response.

I’ve repeatedly contacted AHPRA, the Medical Board of Australia, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, and the Australian Medical Association, on this matter, but they will not respond, see my emails:

I’ve also challenged Professor Lesley Dwyer, CEO of the Central Adelaide Local Health Network, regarding the pressure on health staff to submit to covid-19 injections, but her response was unsatisfactory. I attempted to raise this further with AHPRA and the other medical practitioner bodies, see this email thread, but again no response: Is it ethical to insist on covid-19 injections for health staff? 7 July 2021.

Commissioner Stevens, informed consent before the medical intervention of vaccination is a person’s right, but I strongly suspect millions of Australians have been pressured to have covid-19 injections without informed consent. It’s startling to see that you personally have signed off a mandatory vaccination direction for frontline doctors and nurses in South Australia, as reported by the ABC. This is also important for you to consider in regards to police officers under your command, who are presumably also being pressured to have the covid-19 injections

It’s a serious matter that Australians are being bullied into submitting to covid-19 injections via the imposition of very questionable lockdowns.

SA Premier Steven Marshall and Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier are keeping South Australians hostage with this lockdown based on very questionable evidence. Even if there are more serious cases of covid-19, it’s not feasible to keep locking down society and the economy, because covid-19 will not be eliminated by the hastily implemented covid-19 injections that do not prevent infection and transmission.

This is an unprecedented global mass vaccination campaign, with a variety of rushed to market covid-19 ‘vaccine’ products – we have no idea what the future holds.

Commissioner Stevens, there must be open public discussion on this vitally important matter in which you are personally involved by mandating covid-19 injections for health workers.

In your role as SA Police Commissioner, I request you challenge Premier Steven Marshall and Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier, and seek accountability for their oppression of South Australians via lockdown.

Yours sincerely

Elizabeth Hart

Independent person investigating the over-use of vaccine products and conflicts of interest in vaccination policy

References:

1. South Australia Police Commissioner’s message: https://www.police.sa.gov.au/about-us/commissioners-message
    2. “AHPPC recommends that the goal for Australia is to have no community transmission of COVID-19, strengthening the current suppression strategy and updating metrics.”Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) statement on strategic direction, 24 July 2020: https://www.health.gov.au/news/australian-health-protection-principal-committee-ahppc-statement-on-strategic-direction
    3. Sydney ‘freedom’ protesters condemned as police begin search for rule-breakers. Weekend Australian, 25 July 2021.
    4. ‘Arm yourself’: Government launches new ad campaign to boost coronavirus vaccinations. SBS News, 11 July 2021: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/arm-yourself-government-launches-new-ad-campaign-to-boost-coronavirus-vaccinations ‘You have to wake people up’: Experts say Australia’s vaccine ad campaign was a missed opportunity. SBS News, 11 July 2021: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/you-have-to-wake-people-up-experts-say-australia-s-vaccine-ad-campaign-was-a-missed-opportunity
    5. This confronting advertising campaign ran for only three weeks in the 1980s, but it is seared on the nation’s collective memory. The Canberra Times, 25 May 2020: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6750787/how-australia-tackled-the-aids-crisis/
    6. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation set up the Gavi Alliance in 1999 with a $750 million pledge from the Gates Foundation. The Gates Foundation is a key Gavi partner in ‘vaccine market shaping’. Bill and Melinda Gates pledged $10 billion for the ‘Decade of Vaccines’, which commenced 2010. The Decade of Vaccines Collaboration consists of the World Health Organization, UNICEF, the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, the Gavi Alliance, the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the African Leaders Malaria Alliance and others, including many governments, health leaders, non-government organisations and other agencies. At the Global Vaccine Summit, hosted by the UK in June 2020, the Gates Foundation-backed Gavi raised “more than $8.8 billion from 31 donor governments and 8 foundations, corporations and organisations to immunise 300 million children and support the global fight against COVID-19″. (See ‘World leaders make historic commitments to provide equal access to vaccines for all” on the Gavi Alliance website.) CEPI was launched in Davos in 2017 and co-founded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, along with the governments of Norway and India, the Wellcome Trust, and the World Economic Forum. CEPI is an “innovative global partnership between public, private, philanthropic, and civil society organisations. We’re working together to accelerate the development of vaccines against emerging infectious diseases and equitable access to these vaccines for people during outbreaks”, i.e. CEPI is working to develop massive global vaccine markets. CEPI is chaired by Jane Halton, a former Australian Government bureaucrat, who has called for No Jab, No Play to be used to coerce adults to submit to covid-19 vaccination. To date, CEPI has secured financial support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, the European Commission, and the governments of Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Ethiopia, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Norway and the United Kingdom. For some critical analysis of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation see: Philanthropic Power and Development: Who shapes the agenda? https://archive.globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/270-general/52829-philanthropic-power-and-development-who-shapes-the-agenda.html
    7. World Health Organization Contributors – Updated until Q1-2021.
    8. Top adviser to Scott Morrison backs ‘no jab, no play’ for all. The Australian, 18 May 2020.
    9. CEPI About us: https://cepi.net/
    10. See COVID-19 vaccine: AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S. TGA, 26 March 2021: https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-chadox1-s TGA provisionally approves Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. TGA, 25 January 2021: https://www.tga.gov.au/media-release/tga-provisionally-approves-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine
    11. Ibid.
    12. See: Violation Tracker Pfizer – Penalty total since 2000: $4,660,896,333: https://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/parent/pfizer and Corporate rap sheet: https://www.corp-research.org/pfizer

Violation Tracker AstraZeneca – Penalty total since 2000: $1,148,775,284: https://violation tracker.goodjobsfirst.org/parent/astrazeneca and Corporate rap sheet: https://www.corp-research.org/astrazeneca

1. See reference 11.
    2. Interview with David Speers on ABC Insiders on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. Ministers Department of Health, media transcript, 21 February 2021: https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/interview-with-david-speers-on-abc-insiders-on-the-covid-19-vaccine-rollout
    3. TGA Fees and payments: https://www.tga.gov.au/fees-and-payments
    4. TGA Database of Adverse Event Notifications (DAEN): https://www.tga.gov.au/database-adverse-event-notifications-daen
    5. Vaccine suppliers given indemnity for ‘inevitable’ side effects. The Sydney Morning Herald, 8 October 2020.
    6. Indemnity for GPs administering COVID-19 vaccines. Australian Medical Association, 15 April 2021: https://www.ama.com.au/ama-rounds/16-april-2021/articles/indemnity-gps-administering-covid-19-vaccines

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.