Gee, I didn't know we were held hostage here in SA. Totally...

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Gee, I didn't know we were held hostage here in SA. Totally missed that.

I might discuss this at the Oyster Bar at Glenelg tomorrow morning, which we'll hit after they open at 11.30am. Where to after that? The awesome cafes in the backroads of Brighton, or down to watch the vintage aircraft land and take off right in front of us at Adelaide Biplanes at Aldinga? Maybe we should hang out at the Cube at D'Arenburg wineries, drink world class wines for a song and look at Surrealist art while we discuss how oppressed we are.

Look, seriously, South Australians will have a fantastic day of freedom on Wednesday but we won't forget the decent people in NSW. Everyone doing an awesome job yet undermined by chronic bedwetting anti-vaxxers who would destroy country, community and family in an instant.

We will raise a glass of world class red to our oppressed brethren in places where Sky News, anti-vax propaganda, Muscle Steroid News or Pete Evans health alerts dominate.

Overthrow your powerful oppressors and you will have an awesome time. Like in South Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.