CHN 2.15% $1.66 chalice mining limited

South Hartog, page-17

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    I would think this is a layered intrusion which comprises zonation hopefully reaching ‘critical mass’ as you head NE.
    perhaps after significant folding faulting and metamorphism this intrusion is now tilted on its side with a dip to the west of about 60 - 80 deg.
    Continued pulses of Ni/Cu/Au bearing magmatic fluid have intruded beneath (however this later intrusion is significantly enriched now as it reaches ‘critical mass’.

I am thinking that Hartog is this second intrusion.
    These significant periods of sulphide crystal settling following the intrusions are what brings about the geophysical (pink blob) signature.

Interesting that we still have enrichment along the margins and that these are areas of depleted EM signatures.
    Why?

Now this begs the question….

Is surrounding country rock that enriched in sulphides that they did not reach completion of immiscibility and if so how far do they extend???

Do the latter **broic dykes bring with them deep seated sulphides scavenged from the potential monster Hartog deposit beneath?

Hartog is looking to be another elephant. And the drilling to the south is the best geochemical vector we have to prove it.

wish I had a spare $ to throw at this insanity.

This is up there with FMG for my top global mining companies out of Australia.

quote ‘largest PGE Cu/Ni discovery in Australian history’

Need we say anymore?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.