BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In the mid 80’s, I visited the Hanover Fair in what was then...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    In the mid 80’s, I visited the Hanover Fair in what was then West Germany. I spotted an interesting bit of materials handling kit and purchased the smallest version available.
    Back in Oz, we set about making a better mouse trap.
    We believed the weakness in the German product was its control system. We wanted ours to be superior in a standalone environment, but more importantly, to be easy to interface seamlessly with bigger host manufacturing and distribution systems.
    Remember, this is 1985.
    We wanted our product to be capable of solving / improving as many applications as possible - it wasn’t what it was, but what it could do.
    Suffice to say, it was a hit in Oz and beyond.
    In the early days though, it was tough going. Back then, being a locally made product up against the world’s best was akin to women in the workforce - you had to be twice as good to be considered the same.
    We set up tailored simulations of how it could work for individual companies on what was then state of the art - a Compaq ‘portable’ PC, known as a luggable. Prospects would sit gazing at the screen, seeing how it could work for them - feature, function, benefit.
    Because funds were short, we started by demonstrating it to what we considered to be the most obvious applications. We made sure our early installations worked a treat and used them as reference points to sell to others. We got into one industry player, and soon others were beating a path to our door.
    You might say why is he rabbiting on about this?
    Well - I look at what our battler’s doing, and see many parallels with what we did.
    Have faith Coppers, nirvana is fast approaching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.3¢ $2.219M 8.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240631 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 954801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ 5382161
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.