PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

I have been lamenting how, what I believe is, the anxiety and...

1. 1,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    I have been lamenting how, what I believe is, the anxiety and lack of holistic strategic investment thinking is playing upon the mental health of some shareholders (or at least posters, not clear if they actually all invest, just an assumption). I also think it is unhelpful to the company and your investment in the company.

After a very long journey which everyone acknowledges is longer than any one of us would have liked, we are very close to some critical news and as we get closer and closer (maybe 1 or so weeks away and more in the following months) the obvious signs of stress and anxiety become more vocal.

One week is not long
    One month is also not long
    Waiting for the AGM is not going to be all that long either.

We all want something that will smash the ball out of the park but maybe we should be focused on the baseline objectives:
    • MND - SAFE and enable further trials, with end of cohort 4 in early FY24
    • ideally some good sign of efficacy in MND
    • Dogs - wrap up Ph2 in mid year and see movement towards Phase 3
    • ideally with a partner or some commercial inflection point
    • Cancer - see progress to commence in line with the stated timeline
    • Understand the financial position of the company to do what it says it is going to do

We all want our investment to be increased to where the options being exercised is attractive.. But we all know (or i hope we all do) that in this end of town, things can move remarkably and very quickly should something of substance happen. It is not likely to "creep up" rather, it is going to need a big something. We all want it yesterday, but the catalyst is ahead of us and i can see a few things that could be... the thing!

Anything above and beyond the baseline outcomes is icing on cake (for me anyway)

and the below kinda is how it feels today...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5301/5301074-80903a5e7b37452c35eb78e30ce77b3d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $87.97K 426.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10300 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 261000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.