AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

South Korea's SK Innovation to build its first U.S. EV battery plant, page-31

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi RED
    Don't mind posting on tech aspects to those who wish to listen. Gives people a better perspective of what they are invested in tech terms and the difficulties that lats have had in the past and advancements made to mitigate the previous bottlenecks.
    Like I have said in the past very bullish on Ni prices in the future and yes I still believe that this company will advance to project/construction phase.
    Even without the EV boom that is anticipated, the use of Ni is increasing. The NPI's and Ferro's can take up the increased burden in the SS and rebar but the Ni supply for batts at this point is almost stagnant. The LME warehouse stockpiles of Class 1 briquettes has decreased by 56Kt this year alone. This is the highest grade of Ni and is being put back in solution via acid to produce sulphates. Something has to give soon, as example Nickel West is the largest supplier of briquettes in the world and they produced 64Kt last year. So the deficit this year is almost the entire output of the largest producer, see where I'm heading.
    Supply is required in the market to stop this slide, briquettes are also use in specialty alloys that the low grade Ni can't be used in.
    US18Kt is the magic figure used by most producers around the world to bring on new supply, this isn't occuring at the moment and total LME warehouse stocks inclusive of NPI and Ferro is dropping.
    The old adage of the Capitalist system "supply and demand" is upon us something has to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.