South Park does transgender in sport

1. 7,088 Posts.
    "Enter Heather Swanson, a character who looks and sounds just like the late wrestler Randy Savage, but says she started identifying as female "two weeks ago" in order to compete.

"I'm not here to talk about my transition, I'm here to kick some f***ing ass," she says. The actual Savage died in 2011 at the age of 58.

Heather, of course, wins the competition and later a number of other female competitions, all the while picking a fight with Strong Woman and calling PC Principal a "transphobe" because he takes issue with Heather's behavior. It is later learned that the Randy Savage character is an ex-boyfriend out for revenge against Strong Woman for embarrassing him years prior."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/south-park-mocks-trans-athletes-1254732

Can't wait for the Olympics with women's finals full of biological men. 100m and 200m will be a great sight and even an ornament to failed men who get a second chance in the womens. Careful what you wish for and what on earth could go wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.