BIT 6.67% 3.2¢ biotron limited

southern cross equities update, page-6

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Chuck,

I agree with you there is nothing new here. I became aware of the article and given that there are so few reports about our company I though everybody might want to know what it said thus I raised this thread. Josette managed to give us all a look at it so thanks josette.

I believe that if anybody wanted to give the share price a push, for just a few bucks they could have pushed it a lot higher than this. The price was dragged down into the 9s as soon as the SPP was announced and the price recovery began the moment the SPP finished. This has happened in almost every SPP that I have been involved in across a number of stocks. Perfectly normal and predictable without anybody giving it a helping hand.

Its thinly traded and the last trade prices mean virtually nothing at these levels. This said things could start to get interesting any time now. The long wait is nearly over. Although we have been saying that for months the trials are well underway so there can be little reason for any further delays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.79K 424.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329429 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.