RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

mitis..its fine mate, the guy must have blown up on a short. No...

1. 5,609 Posts.
    mitis..its fine mate, the guy must have blown up on a short. No body can post about the company and quote all the facts in reverse unless they need to upgrade their reading glasses or have melted their wallet into a foaming mass. maybe he shorted FMG at $35 pre split? I noticed that there is nearly 20m shorts in FMG at the moment and they are all out of the money. those guys will need to prey for something to go wrong. People are also covering their riv at the moment. how would you like to be short 100k riv at $9 and seeing the coal price continue to explode and southern cross drop out the old $20 valuation..ouch.I think people fell for the old trick of a bad market means everything has to go down...wrong, somethings can really crank. our index would have fallen like 1987 without the good old mining stocks. riv is likely to do another big road show soonish. it will also be interesting to see what xstrata settles it coking coal prices at. if its $350pt, then the riv valuation will increase by at least another $2.50-$3.Can't hurt mate. good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.