SOC 0.00% 12.5¢ soco corporation ltd

ML173All for debate, as you and I have had a few worthwhile ones...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    ML173

All for debate, as you and I have had a few worthwhile ones here and elsewhere that didn't degrade to mud slinging. It is when guys start questioning the integrity of the data and geos that is gets borderline or presenting their personal opinion as professional to persuade people.

I very much doubt SOC's price long run will be in the slightest tied to a HC thread. At the moment perhaps, as it looks purely skiddish retail holders reading some tripe, second guessing their judgement or just spooked at lack of insto buying. In this game, you have to back your own judgement and research.

Every insto I have spoken to rates this deposit, but are waiting for that second pipe to justify capex. Also remember the register at this stage doesn't have the likes of a Hartleys in there with 15-20% holding with massive incentive to run it every release (look at the price action on CZN and ICG whose results IMO are far less attractive but have large insto holders).

Personally I think that if we see that second pipe and higher grade potential in GHD006 to confirm this as a 'sure thing', either a farm in offer will come or an insto will bid the major for a large stake. Whole different story if you have the likes or Hartleys or another player sitting on 15-20M shares with incentive to run and promote.

I think people need to be patient and realise there is much more to a stock then the bid and offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34033 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.