TCG 1.92% 25.5¢ turaco gold limited

Sovereign Risk in Kyrgyzstan?

1. 8,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    http://www.eng.24.kg/parliament/174659-news24.html

Column 1
    0 Valery Dil: Negotiations on a joint venture for development of Kumtor mine are almost completed
    2 24/02/15 12:57, Bishkek – 24.kg news agency, by Tatyana KUDRYAVTSEVA
    4 "Negotiations on creation of a joint venture to develop Kumtor mine are almost completed," the Vice Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Valery Dil says today in the parliament.According to him, preliminary agreements are made on all matters. "It remains to discuss financial and environmental points of the agreement. Centerra Gold Inc. intends to share the company's profits by the results of 2014 immediately after signing of creation of Kumtor joint venture," Valery Dil adds.He said that the meeting of the Board of Directors of Centerra Gold Inc was held in Toronto on February 16. It was decided to entrust the company's lawyer Frank Herbert with solving all questions and signing the agreement. Recall, from the beginning of 2013 and all previous years, negotiations were held with participation of the company's president of Ian Atkinson."The last visit of Mr. Atkinson was in March 2014. From April to September 2014 they refused to come in connection with a criminal case and arrest Diliger Zhaparov. Since September, negotiations are led by the lawyer and the secretary of Centerra. He currently coordinates the draft agreement on restructuring of Kumtor, which is the main framework agreement. The list of documents includes a joint venture agreement, charter of a joint venture, warrants agreement, dispute resolution, plan, land lease agreement and the cession of land, equipment," Valery Dil commented on.
    5 URL: http://www.eng.24.kg/parliament/174659-news24.html
    [/url]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $191.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $276.0K 1.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70138 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 86650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.